Civil War Confederate Major General Kepi
Reproduction US Civil War Confederate Officers Cap - as worn by a Major General.
This is an opportunity to buy a reproduction kepi as worn by a Confederate Officer at an affordable price but with the look and feel of the genuine article. Our kepis are probably the best aged reproductions currently available.
List of features are:
- aged to look 150+ years old.
- makers label to the inside.
- bullion chinstrap suitable aged
- peak in leather, varnished and cracked
- dry and cracked headband
- name tag on the inside
- dark and tarnishing to gold braid
- worn and tarnished outer materials and cloths
This would make a great talking piece for your study, office, store, man/woman cave, barbers or similar places of work!
Feel free to contact us if you want a similar civil war cap made to your specification.