M38 German Paratrooper Fallschirmjäger Helmet Shell ET71 - Museum Quality - Worlds Best Replica
After several years of development, we are proud to say we can now off the worlds best and most accurate German M38 Paratrooper Helmet shell in size 71cm (ET71). Without doubt this is the shell to get if you are a reenactor, living history presenter or want a museum quality replica to age and/or display. You can get comparison information with genuine ET71 shell and other reproductions here.
These are made in Europe in a large defence company under the supervision of a German Engineering Manager, who's father was a Fallschirmjäger in WW2, so you know the quality is 100%. There are limited quantities as they can only be made in small batchs.
The features are:
- The correct weight and strength - over 1.1kg and you cannot bend them significantly.
- The correct 'dip' at the front, not over pronunced like the FJ-Werke made ones.
- The correct shape, height, width and thickness unlike all others on the market.
- Correct rim roll marking around the inside of shell fold.
- Correct and accurate batch numbers used on genuine helmets.
- It will accept all reproduction liners - in some cases with minor modifications.
- It will accept all genuine WW2 M38 Paratrooper Liners.
- Correct batch and ET71 stamping 'dents' like many originals.
- The correct 71cm size - no other maker makes this size to this standard.
Just swap out your liner and chinstrap, paint the shell add a decal or two and you are in business!
If you are a reenactor this is the prefect shell to recreate the feeling of wearing a genuine shell from WW2. They are heavy just like the originals!
We are happy to accept all returns (less postage), if you are not happy with it, even if you have used it, painted it and reenacted with it, regardless of time or condition - we are proud of this helmet and we are sure you will be too and will not want to part with it!
We cannot currently paint these shells due to lack of facilities - thats over to you the buyer! You are buying the shell only, no bolts, straps or liner. You can get comparison information with genuine ET71 shell and other reproductions here.