German Army Cavalry Visor Cap - Restored
Genuine German Army Cavalry Visor Cap in restored condition.
This cap came to us in pretty used and badly stored condition, you can see details of the restoration on our 'Refurbishment' tab in the menu.
It is 100% genuine, we have added a genuine eagle and genuine chinstrap buttons, everything else is 'as found'. It is a quite rare EREL made Cavalry Officers visor cap in doeskin. It has the rare EREL ventilation system to the front.
What we love about this cap is that it has clearly been used in the field with lots of wear and ageing on the inside, but the outside has cleaned up lovely, so you have a genuine field used and presentable cavalry visor cap - quite rare!
The features are:
- Doeskin top Material
- Very minor mothing
- Cavalry waffenfarbe
- EREL ventilation
- EREL SonderKlasse - EXTRA markings
- EREL Stirnschutz D. R. G. M. - DRP angen markings
- Lovely crackling to top peak & wear to bottom peak
- Heavily worn inner sweatband
- Silk inner material
- Lovely tarnish wear to cockade and immaculate wreath and eagle
- Typical Saddle shape