RUC (Royal Ulster Constabulary) Post WW2 Helmet Stencil
Helmet stencil for the RUC, this style was used after WW2 (1939 to 1945) and is see on M1944 pattern helmets among others.
The RUC was founded on 1 June 1922 as a successor to the Royal Irish Constabulary. At its peak the force had around 8,500 officers with a further 4,500 who were members of the RUC Reserve.
This is one type of several variations. This stencil is suitable for hand painting. It measures 100mm across and 34mm tall.