M38 German Paratrooper Helmet Chinstrap Ageing Service
This service applies to all three types of our museum quality chin straps: Type 1, Type 2 and Type 3. These are made and aged to order please email us before ordering to confirm your order.
The features are:
- Strong and can withstand handling.
- Washed out and faded leather.
- Worn & wrinkled patches on leather.
- Tarnished buckles and zinc/aluminium grommets.
- Patina on metal parts.
- Compliments your genuine shell.
In summary this service will age your chinstrap to the level in the pictures opposite.
The cost of the strap is included in the ageing service - they take about 2 hours work to age and about 2 weeks to complete.
These are perfect if you have a genuine Fallschirmjaeger shell which is missing its straps - trying to find an original set is almost impossible, so the next best thing is high quality aged straps!