US Civil War Union Kepi 10th Massachusetts Infantry 3'd Division 6th Corps
Store > Other Periods Hats & Headwear > American Civil War Hats > USA Civil War Kepi 10th Massachusetts Infantry
Reproduction US Civil War Union Enlisted Kepi 'G' company 10th Massachusetts Infantry Regiment.
Genuine kepis are extremely rare and command very high prices when they do come on the market. This is an opportunity to buy a reproduction kepi at an affordable price but with the look and feel of the genuine article. Our kepis are probably the best reproductions currently available.
The 10th Massachusetts Infantry Regiment was a regiment of infantry in the Union Army during the American Civil War. It fought in many famous battles including Gettysburg.
The list of features are:
- Aged to look 150+ years old.
- 6 Corps badge to the top
- Brass infantry and regiment badges suitable aged one tin made '1'
- Peak in pasteboard, varnished, cracked and wrinkled and peeling
- Dry and intact headband
- Makers mark with animal glue
- Buckle & union army buttons to chinstrap suitably aged
This would make a great talking piece for your Massachusetts Office or for any relatives as a gift!