US Civil War Union 24th New York Infantry Regiment Enlisted Kepi
Store > Other Periods Hats & Headwear > American Civil War Hats > USA Civil War Kepi 24th New York Volunteer Infantry
Reproduction US Civil War Union Enlisted Kepi 'B' company 24th New York Infantry. Company 'B' was principally recruited from Oswego County.
The list of features are:
- aged to look 150+ years old.
- 'B' Company Insignia to the top.
- Brass infantry and regiment badges suitable aged
- peak in leather, varnished, cracked and wrinkled
- dry and intact headband
- US makers label & size on inside
- buckle & buttons to chinstrap suitably aged
- Genuine moth holes throughout!
Genuine kepis are extremely rare and command very high prices when they do come on the market. This is an opportunity to buy a reproduction kepi at an affordable price but with the look and feel of the genuine article. Our kepis are probably the best reproductions currently available.
This civil war kepi represents a famous Infantry unit from the Union Army. It fought in numerous Civil War battles including: Battle of Groveton, 2nd Battle of Bull Run, Battle of South Mountain, Battle of Antietam and Battle of Fredericksburg. The unit, sadly no longer exists today.
This would make a great talking piece for your study, New York Office, Store, Barbers or similar places of work!