US Civil War Union Kepi Major, Colonel or Lt. Colonel - Aged
Store > Other Periods Hats & Headwear > American Civil War Hats > USA Civil War Kepi Major, Colonel or Lt. Colonel
Reproduction US Civil War Union Officer Kepi for a senior rank Major, Lieutenant Colonel or Colonel.
The list of some of the features are:
- Aged to look 150+ years old
- 'US' Bullion badge to the front
- leather peak edge worn and visible
- peak in leather, varnished, cracked & split
- burlap interior to headband
- dry and intact headband
- makers label attached with animal glue
- removed chinstrap
- aged bullion three rank embroidery
Genuine senior officer kepis are extremely rare and command very high prices when they do come on the market. This is an opportunity to buy a reproduction kepi at an affordable price but with the look and feel of the genuine article. Our kepis are probably the best reproductions currently available.
This civil war kepi represents an Infantry Lt. Colonel, Colonel or Major from one of the many Infantry Regiments.
Makes a great discussion piece for the office, study or military collection!
Please email us if you want a similar one to be made.