US Civil War Confederate Colonels Butternut Kepi
Reproduction US Civil War Confederate Colonels Butternut Cap - Made in USA and aged in England.
Genuine kepis are extremely rare and command very high prices when they do come on the market. This is an opportunity to buy a reproduction kepi at an affordable price but with the look and feel of the genuine article. Our kepis are probably the best aged reproductions currently available.
This civil war kepi represents an Infantry units kepi and the list of features are:
- made in USA by the Top American Cap maker.
- aged to look 150+ years old.
- makers label to the inside.
- bullion chinstrap suitably aged
- peak in leather, varnished and cracked
- dry and worn headband
- wear and tarnishing to black braid
- worn and tarnished outer materials and cloths
- field repair to back right outer cap
Feel free to contact us if you want a similar civil war cap made to your specification.