M38 German Paratrooper Helmet Liner 1938 - New - Type #9
If your size shows 'sold out' please email us to order!
German M38 Paratrooper Liner, worlds best quality & accuracy. This will have the exact markings, parts and construction as the pictures.
- Aluminium Liner band with riveted front band
- Cream Rubber schwammgummi (rubber pads)
- Sheepskin leather
- Stitched in cotton thread
- Rubber is clickerpressed so has the correct concave shape
- Rubber spider has vulcanized layer.
- Size & Maker Markings identical to the pictures used from 1938.
Shell size (Stahlhelm) 66 = Liner sizes (Kopfweite): 53, 54, 55
Shell size (Stahlhelm) 68 = Liner sizes (Kopfweite): 56, 57, 58
Shell size (Stahlhelm) 71 = Liner sizes (Kopfweite): 59, 60, 61
These will fit Warhats M38 Shells and Genuine M38 shells - we cannot guarantee they will fit other replica M38 helmets!
These are the best WWII German M38 liners on the market, perfect for helmet restorers, collectors and re-enactors. They are generally made to order so we only have a small quantity in stock, these may take a couple of weeks to make and to send to you. You may want to email us and check stock levels before ordering.