US Civil War Confederate Officers Major General's Kepi
Reproduction US Civil War Confederate Officers Cap - as worn by Major General William Dorsey Pender
This is an opportunity to buy a reproduction kepi as worn by William Dorsey Pender
at an affordable price but with the look and feel of the genuine article. Our kepis are probably the best aged reproductions currently available.
List of features are:
- aged to look 150+ years old.
- makers label to the inside.
- bullion chinstrap suitable aged
- peak in leather, varnished and cracked
- dry and cracked headband
- name tag on the inside
- dark and tarnishing to gold braid
- worn and tarnished outer materials and cloths
William Dorsey Pender was a general in the Confederacy in the American Civil War serving as a brigade and divisional commander. Lee rated him as one of the most promising of his commanders, promoting him to Major General. He was wounded and died afterwards at the Battle of Gettysburg.
Feel free to contact us if you want a similar civil war cap made to your specification.