WW1 German Feldmützen Cap or Hat Cockade Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt #23
The cockade used during WW1 to represent Schwarzburg was blue, white and blue.
Schwarzburg-Rudolstadt was established in 1599 in the course of a resettlement of Schwarzburg dynasty lands. After the Empire's dissolution joined the Confederation of the Rhine in 1807 and the German Confederation in 1815.
This cockade was worn on the center of the Feldmütze band below the Reich's cockade. This version was for enlisted ranks use and is one of several versions produced. It is attached to the cap using cotton thread.