Adolf Hitlers Cap - Aged - SOLD
Store > WW2 German Soft Headwear > NSDAP > Adolf Hitlers Cap
Reproduction Adolf Hitlers Cap in aged condition. This is the cap he wore from 1938 to the end in 1945, indicating his position as Führer. His earlier caps (pre-1938) were NSDAP party brown with early Nazi period insignia.
There are only three known examples of Hitlers military caps existing today. One (pre-1938), is held privately and two are held by the Russian (ex Soviet), Museums. This cap allows you to own something that even a millionaire would struggle to acquire.
List of features:
- Wreath & Eagle are embroidered directly onto cap, not badges
- Leather peak is aged, darkened and the surface is cracked
- Chinstrap, wreath, upper piping & eagle gold bullion aged
- Gold buttons tarnished and marked
- Sweat protector yellow with age
- Leather sweatband is dark in areas
- Upper material slightly stained/marked in areas
- Brown headband slightly stained/marked in areas
A lot of work went into this cap to get it as accurate as possible, here is a link to one of the Russian held caps for comparison.
Please email us if you want a similar one made to your specification.