Adolf Hitlers Cap - Aged - SOLD
Reproduction Adolf Hitlers Cap in aged condition. This is the cap he wore from 1938 to the end in 1945, indicating his position as Führer. His earlier caps (pre-1938) were NSDAP party brown with early Nazi period insignia.
There are only three known examples of Hitlers military caps existing today. One (pre-1938), is held privately and two are held by the Russian (ex Soviet), Museums. This cap allows you to own something that even a millionaire would struggle to acquire.
List of features:
- Wreath & Eagle are embroidered directly onto cap, not badges
- Leather peak is aged, darkened and the surface is cracked
- Chinstrap, wreath, upper piping & eagle gold bullion aged
- Gold buttons tarnished and marked
- Sweat protector yellow with age
- Leather sweatband is dark in areas
- Upper material slightly stained/marked in areas
- Brown headband slightly stained/marked in areas
A lot of work went into this cap to get it as accurate as possible, here is a link to one of the Russian held caps for comparison.
Please email us if you want a similar one made to your specification.