US Civil War Union Kepi 1st Regiment Lt. Colonel - Aged
Reproduction US Civil War Union Officer Kepi from a 1st Infantry Regiment.
Genuine kepis are extremely rare and command very high prices when they do come on the market. This is an opportunity to buy a reproduction kepi at an affordable price but with the look and feel of the genuine article. Our kepis are probably the best reproductions currently available.
This civil war kepi represents an Infantry Lt. Colonel from one of the many 1st Infantry Regiments. Such as 1st Alabama Infantry Regiment; 1st Arkansas Infantry Battalion; 1st Regiment Kansas Volunteer Infantry; 1st New York Volunteer Infantry Regiment etc.
The list of some of the features are:
- Aged to look 150+ years old
- 1st Regiment brass badge to the front
- Bullion infantry badge suitable aged
- peak in leather, varnished and cracked
- burlap interior to headband
- dry and intact headband
- makers mark with animal glue
- Union buttons to chinstrap suitably aged
- aged bullion rank cord
Please email us if you want a similar one to be made.