USA Civil War 37th Virginia Volunteer Infantry Regiment Enlisted Man Kepi
Reproduction US Civil War Confederate Enlisted Man Cap - Made in USA and aged in England.
Genuine kepis are extremely rare and command very high prices when they do come on the market. This is an opportunity to buy a reproduction kepi at an affordable price but with the look and feel of the genuine article. Our kepis are probably the best aged reproductions currently available.
This civil war kepi represents a 37th Virginia Volunteer Infantry Regiment cap, that distinguished itself for its fierce tenacity and fighting capability during the American Civil War. It lost a huge proportion of men at the Battle of Gettysburg.
This civil war kepi represents an Infantry unit and the list of features are:
- made in USA by one of the Top American Cap makers
- aged to look 150+ years old
- owners name under peak
- makers label to the inside.
- brass chinstrap buckle suitable aged
- peak in leather, varnished and wrinkled
- dry and marked headband
- chinstrap suitably aged and crackling
- '37' and Company 'A' insignia
- worn and tarnished outer materials and cloths
Feel free to contact us if you want a similar civil war cap made to your specification.