USA Civil War 20th Texas Volunteers Infantry Regiment Enlisted Man Kepi
Store > Other Periods Hats & Headwear > American Civil War Hats > USA Civil War 20th Texas Volunteer Infantry
Reproduction US Civil War Confederate Enlisted Man Cap - Made in USA and aged in England.
Genuine kepis are extremely rare and command very high prices when they do come on the market. This is an opportunity to buy a reproduction kepi at an affordable price but with the look and feel of the genuine article. Our kepis are probably the best aged reproductions currently available.
The Twentieth Texas Infantry was composed mainly of middle-aged men and commanded by Colonel Henry M. Elmore. It was part of the District of Texas, New Mexico, and Army of the Rebellion
This civil war kepi represents a 20th Texas Volunteer Infantry Regiment cap, that distinguished itself for its fierce tenacity and fighting capability during the American Civil War. It lost many men at the Battle of Gettysburg and battle of Downs Road.
This civil war kepi represents an Infantry unit and the list of features are:
- made in USA by one of the Top American Cap makers
- aged to look 150+ years old
- makers label to the inside.
- brass chinstrap buckle suitable aged
- peak in leather, tarred/varnished and cracked
- dry and marked headband
- Burlap inner support
- chinstrap and peak suitably aged and crackling
- '20' and 'Texas Star' insignia
- worn and tarnished outer materials and cloths
Feel free to contact us if you want a similar civil war cap made to your specification.