US Civil War Confederate Captains Kepi
Reproduction US Civil War Confederate Captains Cap - Made in USA and aged in England.
Genuine kepis are extremely rare and command very high prices when they do come on the market. This is an opportunity to buy a reproduction kepi at an affordable price but with the look and feel of the genuine article. Our kepis are probably the best aged reproductions currently available.
This civil war kepi represents a Cavalry or Infantry unit and the list of features are:
- made in USA by the Top American Cap maker.
- aged to look 150+ years old with battle and age related damage
- makers label to the inside.
- brass chinstrap buckle suitable aged
- peak in leather, tared and wrinkled on upper side
- dry and holed headband
- chinstrap suitably aged and crackling
- dark, war damage and tarnishing to gold braid
- worn and tarnished outer materials and cloths
- 'A' company brass insignia to the front
This Kepi allows you freedom to indicate the unit it belonged to, with the only identifying mark being 'A' company.
Feel free to contact us if you want a similar civil war cap made to your specification.