M38 German Paratrooper Helmet Chinstrap Sliders New Condition Grey Goatskin
These are perfect if you have a missing chinstrap slider on your genuine or replica M38 German Paratrooper Helmet.
The features are:
- The correct weight and strength - flexible and not 'chunky'.
- The correct type 4 male popper.
- Made from grey top dyed goatskin.
- Stitched in Gruschwitz No. 10 thread.
- Real linen reinforcement and packing paper inside.
- Will fit ET66, ET68 and ET71 chinstrap versions of Helmet.
Made from genuine grey top dyed goatskin (so shades vary), not just reversed leather like many cheap reproductions. They are stitched with Gruschwitz No. 10 thread, real linen reinforcement and packing paper inside just like the originals. The male popper is size 4 correct for this chinstrap.
All specifications are taken from the original drawings, real wartime photographs from the Bundesarchiv and original chinstraps. We started production from the ground up without using replica’s as samples, as we wanted to offer 100% accuracy.
To replace a bottom slider just slide the slider onto the bottom of the strap. To replace a top slider you need to remove the chinstrap from the helmet and then just slide the slider onto the top of the strap and replace the chinstrap onto the helmet.
The chinstrap is not included.