US Civil War Union Kepi 1st Corps Lieutenant - Aged
Reproduction US Civil War Union Officer Kepi from a 1st Corps Infantry Regiment.
- Comparing against originals - detect fakes
- Gifts and Commemorations
- Museums and collections
- School and Historical Talks - bring them to life
- Gaps in collections - till you get the genuine item
- Makes great office desk display
Genuine kepis are extremely rare and command very high prices when they do come on the market. This is an opportunity to buy a reproduction kepi at an affordable price but with the look and feel of the genuine article. Our kepis are probably the best reproductions currently available.
This civil war kepi represents an Infantry Lieutenant from one of the many Infantry Regiments from 1 Corps.Such as 84th New York Regiment; 2nd Wisconsin Regiment; 90th Pennsylvania Infantry Regiment; 14th Vermont Infantry and many other units.
The list of some of the features are:
- Aged to look 150+ years old
- 1st Corps badge to the side
- peak in oilcloth, varnished and cracked
- burlap interior to headband
- dry and intact headband
- makers mark with animal glue
- Union buttons to chinstrap suitably aged
- aged bullion rank cord in black
Please email us if you want a similar one to be made.