M1 US Helmet Chinstrap OD#3 Black Brass Fittings Pre-Sewn - New
WW2 Early War M1 Chinstraps in Olive Drab #3 with attachment loops already pre-sewn, which means they can be used if you are replacing existing M1 Swivel Helmet bales for M1 fixed Bales without the need for any sewing or adding a chinstrap to swivel bales. Use the instructions for the M2 or M1C bale helmets - see below.
These straps have the following authentic features:
- Correct 11 weave cotton straps.
- Brass metalwork painted black.
- Raised Bar on buckle.
- Correct darker 'Box' stitching.
- OD#3 will fade with use (just like originals)
- Pre-Stitched - no need for any stitching
- Read the INSTRUCTIONS HERE to use them on a M1 fixed bale (M2 instructions).
- Read the INSTRUCTIONS HERE to use them on a M1 swivel bale (M1C instructions).
The final picture compares our version against an original.